Thursday, March 03, 2005

Naty! Finally

Naty


Holy Flying Pigs Batman! Finally brit sits down to the sewing machine and finishes the flying pig pattern. Naty (for Cincinatti here I come!) is finished, now I can put her on my shelf of Softies to admire, and move on to my dragon plan.

Oh and all those unfinished quilts....hmmm.

This picture is for Jan @ Be*Mused because this post was so interesting to me that I had to take pictures to see if I had Mola's to.

mola

Jan? Mola? Yes or No?

Lady J and I decided we can't do Bloomsday this year, because we have school all day Saturday and Spokane is about an 8 hour drive....which would be WAY FUN do to at 6pm, to get to the run in time....but no we've decided that that was just too WILD AND CRAZY for us. So we are looking for another run in May.

And now for something completely different........

4 comment(s):

  • Ah, don't fret about Bloomsday...it's too crazy of a run anyhow. Too many people for such a short run.

    There's a 10k up in Sequim on the 7th of may? Lavender capitol of...well...the peninsula at the very least.


    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/03/2005 03:11:00 PM  

  • I love the pig!!!! Do I get to take credit for suggesting it??? Naty? nice name fits her well... I would like to run the lavendar run, isn't that where Mrs. P. got new shoes?

    By Blogger Ren, at 3/03/2005 04:20:00 PM  

  • You can bring your pig when you come out next year! Maybe you can attach it to a hat and run with it.

    By Blogger Kasmira, at 3/04/2005 07:45:00 AM  

  • Yes! That indeed is a mola! And a nice design, too. (Sorry I didn't see this before now (Sunday)...not much blog reading this week with the sewing deadline!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2005 05:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home