Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Research Methods

Finding my Way back Home Posted by Hello


This is a Quild Guild Challenge. In 2003 the red fabric in the Mariner's compass was handed out to my guild with the challenge to make a circular design. This Quilt Finding My Way Back Home is very important to me and was challenging in many ways.

Very unlike my school work which is not important to me and unchallenging in more ways. Last night while trying to stay awake by working on Christmas presents (yes I quilt during class, it's that fascinating) I took an unofficial poll. After all it is a Research Methods class. There were 4 people knitting, 2 people cross stiching and one quilter (and a partridge in a pear tree). Not to mention the blank stares and people who were asleep.

So you know, a good use of my financial aid dollars.


2 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home