Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Crossroads

I made this quilt for my Mom Mom (dad's mother ) in August of 2001, the same year I completed a quilt of the same pattern Arkansas Crossroads for my grandfather. ( I was busy that year)



I called this quilt Crossroads, after the name, I know...original. The quilt was a part of a block of the month that my guild that year, I made the blocks at the upper left hand corner and the lower left hand corener.

Anyway I've decided to keep posting pictures of quilts I've done, to help inspire me while my sewing room is still under destruction (not construction, we haven't done anything to it yet).

1 comment(s):

  • I'm glad you defined Mom-mom. This always confuses me. Seems like your mother's mother should be Mom-Mom, your mother's father: Mom-Dad, your father's father: Dad-Dad, your father's mother: Dad-Mom. But that's just too damn logical. I prefer the grand prefix myself.

    "...we live up in the Foodhills of the High Sierra, we call 'em the Foodhills 'cuase it's spelled like that."- Utah Phillips


    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/01/2005 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home