Sunday, February 27, 2005

Back to School

Well, the first Annual Heart and Sole Run is over! And it went great! Very smooth, and it looks like, we ended up in the black, which I had hoped for, but our financial team had told me would probably not happen!

Go Kiwanis Go!

We had 62 runner show up, and for the first run with only six weeks of advertising, I thought it went amazingly well!!

My sister took this picture of The Man (turned away from you) Lady J (in hat and red Heart'n Sole shirt) Me, with my back to the camera in a yellow hat and off to the left in a green troll shirt is the Queen Bee.



And of course Mr. Moo, who beat his dad by several seconds





so with that under my belt, I should write that paper due tomorrow in class. If you are my professor, I'm totally kidding, OF COURSE! I have it done!

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home