Sunday, February 20, 2005

Holy Cow

Well my little Mr. Moo has made a name for himself. What really blows my hair back is when relatives show up and say "hello Mr. Moo." which means...They read my blog! how bizarre is that!!

Guess how many stuffed cows he got for his birthday? Two.


And one cute sweater and hat! I wish I could say that I knitted this or at least someone I know knitted this, but in reality, My mom bought at this cute shop.

henrinsara


In St. Helens, Oregon, they have the cutest things there!

Isn't it funny how our little guys make a name for themselves? And speaking of making a name for themselves, look at the message on Mr. Moo's birthday card from Pixie Potter.

ppbc

Tomorrow's agenda, finish the Flying Pig I started cutting out today, Run 5miles (with stroller), Pow Wow with the Heart and Sole committee. After next Saturday I'm vacationing....at least in my mind.

2 comment(s):

  • Looks like somebody found the time to get the scanner up and running! Congradulations...I'm still using the poor man's scanner: digital camera and a tripod. Happy birthday to the Whole Milk Mr. Moo! (Sorry we couldn't make it!)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/21/2005 10:19:00 AM  

  • Yay! Your party was a success, my party was a success, we two mamas get a break... for a little while anyway. Thanks for the link to your party pictures. What a cutie you have!

    By Blogger Kate, at 2/21/2005 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home