Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Boxed

I have been completely remiss in not acknowledging the stupendous, mind boggling, too romatic for words, gift, that my husband gave me for Valentine's day.

v-day gift.jpg

That's right it is a scanner. Romantic in a cuddly, kissy way? No. Romantic in an exactly what I wanted way. YES! LOVE THE MAN!

But wait, it is still in the box. Why? you ask. How can this be? You stutter. Do you people not pay attention?! I have East Coast Company now, a first birthday party this saturday, and a Fun Run to put on next saturday, not to mention....school.

I am visually fondling the scanner from a far waiting for the moment when I can rip it out of it's box, set it up, and....SCAN THINGS. Any. Thing. I. Want.

Come to think of it, in just a few short minutes there will be three people here fighting for Mr. Moo's attention. The dishes are done, the kid is clean....Look out HP ScanJet. Here I come!!!

In other blog news. KAP of Supportive Quilting husband and SIMs2 fame

SIMS2.4.jpg

has started his own blog. A little blog he introduces to us with the comment: A baptism in blogging predating premier progeny's birth. A story of a boy, the dog that loves him, and their adventures in unemloyment.

Why aren't you there? Reading his stuff?

7 comment(s):

  • Thanks for the plug! No thanks for displaying that horrible picture again! Bleh.

    By Blogger KAP, at 2/17/2005 11:41:00 AM  

  • Ever notice how Kieth looks like a younger, more photogenic Jon from dooce.com?

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 2/17/2005 12:25:00 PM  

  • He may want to spell it "unemployment," with a "P", just in case someone in Ellensburg wants to give him a job and looks at the website.

    I am also a Washingtonian, but I live over here in the Big Sea-ment City. Yeah, Seattle is nice, but then I see those shots of Kieth's run and think of me dodging semis on Alaskan Way...looks pretty nice.


    By Anonymous Rebecca, at 2/17/2005 06:04:00 PM  

  • I love your blog! I'm also very glad to hear from someone who is happy with her man these days, and with good reason! Congrats to both of you for finding each other. :-)

    By Blogger Bella, at 2/17/2005 10:45:00 PM  

  • Thanks Bella, I sure do love me a man, but he is deserving .....and snuggly. Yeah, I'll stop now.

    By Blogger Brit, at 2/18/2005 12:26:00 AM  

  • It's really not that hard to be a good husband. Which makes me wonder...why aren't there more out there? I mean, yes, as with many things, it takes a helping of selflessness, but is that so hard?

    By Blogger KAP, at 2/18/2005 11:01:00 AM  

  • Love. I guess that's the motivator. There's some sort of high involved in doing things for those you love. (Shut up Keith...nobody's listening.)

    By Blogger KAP, at 2/18/2005 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home