Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Boxed

I have been completely remiss in not acknowledging the stupendous, mind boggling, too romatic for words, gift, that my husband gave me for Valentine's day.

v-day gift.jpg

That's right it is a scanner. Romantic in a cuddly, kissy way? No. Romantic in an exactly what I wanted way. YES! LOVE THE MAN!

But wait, it is still in the box. Why? you ask. How can this be? You stutter. Do you people not pay attention?! I have East Coast Company now, a first birthday party this saturday, and a Fun Run to put on next saturday, not to mention....school.

I am visually fondling the scanner from a far waiting for the moment when I can rip it out of it's box, set it up, and....SCAN THINGS. Any. Thing. I. Want.

Come to think of it, in just a few short minutes there will be three people here fighting for Mr. Moo's attention. The dishes are done, the kid is clean....Look out HP ScanJet. Here I come!!!

In other blog news. KAP of Supportive Quilting husband and SIMs2 fame

SIMS2.4.jpg

has started his own blog. A little blog he introduces to us with the comment: A baptism in blogging predating premier progeny's birth. A story of a boy, the dog that loves him, and their adventures in unemloyment.

Why aren't you there? Reading his stuff?

6 comment(s):

  • Thanks for the plug! No thanks for displaying that horrible picture again! Bleh.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/17/2005 11:41:00 AM  

  • Ever notice how Kieth looks like a younger, more photogenic Jon from dooce.com?

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 2/17/2005 12:25:00 PM  

  • He may want to spell it "unemployment," with a "P", just in case someone in Ellensburg wants to give him a job and looks at the website.

    I am also a Washingtonian, but I live over here in the Big Sea-ment City. Yeah, Seattle is nice, but then I see those shots of Kieth's run and think of me dodging semis on Alaskan Way...looks pretty nice.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2005 06:04:00 PM  

  • Thanks Bella, I sure do love me a man, but he is deserving .....and snuggly. Yeah, I'll stop now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/18/2005 12:26:00 AM  

  • It's really not that hard to be a good husband. Which makes me wonder...why aren't there more out there? I mean, yes, as with many things, it takes a helping of selflessness, but is that so hard?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/18/2005 11:01:00 AM  

  • Love. I guess that's the motivator. There's some sort of high involved in doing things for those you love. (Shut up Keith...nobody's listening.)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/18/2005 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home