Friday, December 24, 2004

Three Blue Santas

I'm a little behind in my pictures from the East Coast so I thought I would take this chance, while the baby is sleeping the presents are wrapped, the husband is cutting firewood and the bread is rising to blog.

I took this sad little picture at my Aunt's house. She collects blue santas. She has a blue santa room. It's true. My sister collects green santa's but this is about my Aunt. I love making ornaments, crosstich, pillows, quilts for my sister and aunt becuase they are so different. Everyone has red santas, blue and green are different.

I made this quilt probably four or five years ago for my aunt and she has it displayed in her Blue santa room.

Three Blue Santas Posted by Hello


I also made this blue santa tree skirt.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home