Friday, January 14, 2005

January Block of the Month

In the spirit of International Desk Day I decided to get organized, and have for my own good deemed the fifteenth of each month Mad Quilter's BOM day, mostly so that I'll get my rear in gear and get the BOM out before the next month.

I realize it is the fourteenth, it is the fourteenth right? But tomorrow is a Mad Quilter Convening so I must have the the post and the block done today, and look it is! Go me!

This month's block is called card trick and I have again used Judy Martin's book Around the Block pg 43.

card trick Posted by Hello

Each BOM takes me approximately an hour to do and they are nice easy ways to learn different patterns, and challenge yourself. Plus one a month and you have twelve blocks in a year or a week or a day, depending on how you want to work it.

Happy Quilting!

1 comment(s):

  • thanks Carrie! Only the last two blocks have been from Around the Block the others are from Block Library. Happy BOM'ing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/18/2005 08:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home