Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Quilting Thingee


thingee Posted by Hello

I just finished up making this cute little case for my quilting stuff. I got the idea from this post Hillary put up. It so flexible and goes right in my quilt bag. I needed some immediate gratification even though I can see the end of the Pink Elephant Quilting, in fact I’m reasonable sure it will happen this week.

Well I have to meet my school advisor today about my practicum, which means I have to drag poor Mr. Moo 45 minutes to campus so I can meet with my advisor for 3 minutes and then drive is sad face home. He usually does great, but it’s along time in the car, and I know I feel like it is useless! I am really hoping to get an internship writing grants, but my advisor wants me to work in mental health.

Been there, Done That, Got depressed, didn’t like myself, want a new job.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home