Friday, February 04, 2005

Celtic Tulips

Here is the picture of the Celtic Tulips, missing two tulips. I really am enjoying the applique of these intricate blocks.


Celtic Tulips Posted by Hello

It’s not what you think! I have not been cleaning my house all day, meticulously cleaning the refrigerator with a cute tip, responsibly mopping the floors. No!

The reason I’ve not posted today is because my cousin was here setting us up with wireless internet. OH YEAH!

That’s right. I’m sitting in my bed right now, waiting anxiously to explore SIMS2 which he also installed on my computer, while the boys watch silly shooting movies in the other room. Life is good.

All alone. In my room. Without a baby. On the internet. Groovy.

I’m ready for tomorrow, except I haven’t prepared the meat tray, the veggie tray, made the fudge or the cookies or my Block. But I’m not stressed.

Okay, I’ve had a few stressed out moments tonight, including, but not limited, to bath time when Mr. Moo decided to poop in the bath. I have truly never seen anything like it. Needless to say, the bath was rendered irrelevant and he got a shower. What is it with babies and timing? He always has a poopy diaper right as we are getting the car, especially if I just changed him.

The Man handles the stress freak outs pretty well, he stands there calmly looking at me as if to say, “I could deal with the second head, but the third one that spins, really kind of freaks me out”.

Running really helps me control my stress and the five miler today worked great! Although it seems like the minute you read something (like Marissa’s ITB problems) you suddenly start experiencing the same problem. Or you think you do, my heel is really bothering me and I think I need to do some more ITB stretches.

Well that and get some new shoes. I know. I know. I had new shoes, but they were too small. Apparently New Balance runs a size smaller than normal shoes, so back to shoe shopping. Lady J, bought my old/new shoes and has been singing their praises ever since. Some people have no tact!

Allright, Blog updated, Brit Happy, SIMS2: CHECK!

Happy Weekend Bloggers!


1 comment(s):

  • He pooped in the bath?! They can do that?! Oh man that is definitely going on our "Should we have a baby - yes/no breakdown list"! I think that one will count for like -20 at least! ;)

    Have a great day today!


    By Blogger two rabbits, at 2/05/2005 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home