Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time, I woke up at 5am three times a week and ran 3.5 to 5miles. That was before baby bumpkin butt arrived. Since he really is having a hard time grasping the concept of SLEEPING ALL NIGHT, I've been trying to run during the day.

But it is hard to get motivated, and as I move into serious training mode, I have to admit defeat, so I'm back up at 5am and I feel really good. It is great to feel the mileage adding up. I'm just not an afternoon runner.

3.5 miles today.

In other news. I got my come uppance for my taunting post yesterday.


chilly Posted by Hello

Uh, yeah it's cold here. It was 36 degrees when I left the house at 5am and I built a fire when I got home to heat us up. Doesn't Mr. Moo look thrilled? He says what is with you people! It was warmer in the womb.

In Quilting news, ITS WEDNESDAY! YIKES! That means only three more days to clean the house, organize stuff, figure out where my quilt frames are stashed (do to the not-really-cruizing) remodel of my sewing room, make my quilt squre (heart) and then figure out what quilts (besides the standard Ugly Animal Quilt) to put on the frames. Maybe I could finish one by Friday. Probably not.

On top of that I started my Tsunami Block and then quickly realized, I have to send this thing to Spain by the fifteenth.

Oh and then there is school, right.

Under Control...no really.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home