Thursday, January 13, 2005

Saturday Morning Crew

Originally the Mad Quilters were called the Saturday Morning Crew, and this was because it was made up of three ex-rowers. As in

Row Row Row your Boat,
gently down the River,
If you don't pull on your oar
The coach will just jump and scream more.

That kind of crew. And we decided we wanted to quilt, we were soon joined by my sister and her roommate, and thought about changing our name, after several years we became the Mad Quilters.

Here is a quilt a made from the Challenge Fabric (my local guild puts out a challenge each January, sorta like the Hoffman Challenge) a few years ago, when it was still the three original members.


the original Posted by Hello

Now I have to go call the roofer, because yes we get a lot of rain in the Northwest, but from what I hear, it's not supposed to be in your house, on your couch.

Which brings me to my final point. Tsunami's. Marta is putting together a Tsunami Quilt. I'm excited, especially since I just can't figure out what to do for the January Month of Softies.

Okay, roofer. Right.

2 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home