Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Take a picture of your Desk Day

Yeah! It’s desk picture day! Here is my desk;


desktop Posted by Hello

I’m all ready to start my BOM for January, since the Mad Quilters are meeting this Saturday, I have to get going.

I also decided that the twelfth would be back up your files day, since I’m already remembering to take a picture of my desk, I figure I can save myself the headache of scrambling to find my Mad Quilter’s Monthly template on some back up disc somewhere because our hard drive is on the fritz again...

2 comment(s):

  • oh goodness!
    that's it ! tommorow i post my desk too!
    :)
    yours looks great! i love seeing it all in progress.
    thanks for the tap on the shoulder!


    By Blogger , at 1/12/2005 03:29:00 PM  

  • no, no... that's MY DESK! I am so embarassed after last month, I can't possibly post another picture, especially since I have now drifted to the chair and floor surrounding my desk. ha.

    Good luck with the roofer. Yikes.

    dawn


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2005 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home