Sunday, October 31, 2004

UFO's



UFO's (unfinished objects) haunt my cupboards. Like so many Quilters I have projects upon projects to finish. This particular quilt for a favorite uncle who has helped us with more home repair than we care to remember is made out of denim.

When a male cousin graduated from highschool I wanted to give him a quilt that wasn't too "girly" and I hit upon making denim quilts, my brother and husband loved it and they each requested and recieved one.

This Fish Quilt has been in the works for over a year I'm sad to say and I promised my husband I would have it done by today. It is important to have goals and sometimes it is important to procrastinate, after all I have stuffed giraffes to make as well. Plus I'm excited about my new blog and learning to work the kinks out of it. Well if we must, we must, off to the sewing machine afterall I only have a few precious hours (Mr. Moo is at his grandparents house and The Man is at the pottery studio) until the trick-or-treaters arrive. Okay we have never had trick-or-treaters, EVER in the three years we have lived here. Goals. Right. Goals.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home