Thursday, February 24, 2005

A whole day of NO POSTS!

Well almost....can it be? Wow I don't think I've gone a day without posting since I became a blog addict!

Anyway, I've been beating my head against the wall trying to get my wordpress acount to bend to my will. It is soooooo not working. So I've been updating my sister's blog, because blogger is my friend...for now.

On a GREAT NOTE! The t-shirts are here, and I'm really pleased with them.



I see tomorrow being a day of running around getting ready for the run so instead I will direct you to my sister's site.

She has a powerful post for illustration Friday, the topic is sorrow and her picture is a tribute to my Late grandfather.

2 comment(s):

  • My study, (n=2), shows that Brit prefers long sleeve t-shirts for her running events. Why is this? I find t-shirts more fit-all-able. They look great!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/25/2005 02:05:00 PM  

  • K-
    It's the pacific nw. Longsleeves are always a running must except for july and august!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2005 02:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home