Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Note to Self

Note to self:

Do not leave eleven year old in charge of your son, especially when her favorite new word is “transgendered”, because you may return to find that your son has "grown" body parts.

bodypart.jpg

And then you will be forced to post this picture where she looks exactly like Kasmira did at her age…

clone.jpg

Related much?

3 comment(s):

  • Wow - she is the same age as I was when we first met. Don't you feel old now!

    By Blogger Kasmira, at 2/23/2005 08:07:00 AM  

  • Well, Brittany, I wouldn't fear too much. I mean, look at the disgust on Thomas's face! This boy is not gender confused.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/23/2005 09:51:00 AM  

  • Keith- If I weren't so overworked and overtired, I would have time to come up with a witty wittism, and verbally spank you online...instead...pftthhh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2005 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home