Monday, February 21, 2005

Not so Crafty

It's been awhile since I posted anything crafty. And this post is no different. I blame the stress, this month has been crazy! Winter Blues the first weekend, Mr. Moo's birthday this weekend and the Heart and Sole Run next weekend. Yeah! Almost there!

Last night I cut out my first flying pig though, and I hope to sew it for tomorrow. My uncle helped me move my sewing machine downstairs, so now I can get sewing done during naptime.

hurry up.jpg
Mr. Moo patiently waiting for me to open the circus train.

Unfortunately my little clockwork napper is off the clock. There has been a lot going on these last few days, what with East Coast Grandma's visit but there was only one miniscule hour long nap today....hopefully that will improve once we cruise back into our normal routine! Don't laugh at me you experienced Mamas! He will nap!

Lady J, Queen Bee, Mr. Moo and I ran the lake this morning, stopping briefly at the sight of the start of the Heart and Sole run for a little pre-race day powwow. We determined the course (of course we had this determined allready, but we cemented starting points and ending points and water station) and discussed last minute ideas.

Our last committee meeting is tomorrow, our registration packet stuffing pizza party is Friday...and EGADS... the run is Saturday. Probably I'll make it through.

4 comment(s):

  • You've got your hands full! I'm sure Mr. Moo will get back on track and then you'll have a minute to breathe.

    By Blogger Kate, at 2/22/2005 06:11:00 AM  

  • It's great how all your runnig buddies have code names...though I request a disabiguity on the term Lady J:
    1. Camping Budy2. Covert Operations Action HeroA cool running (et al) blog from a guy that posted on my blog.


    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/22/2005 08:56:00 AM  

  • Keith- you are obviously smarter than me, I can't figure out how to return emails to bloggers who post here, nor can I come up with an insult derogatory enough for a private email. That is because I am SLEEP DEPRIVED your time will come..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2005 01:49:00 PM  

  • Kieth,

    Thanks for the great mental image I got of Lady J wearing the Lady J Camping Hat.... I think the hole in the hat must be for ventilation purposes??? Anyway, wearing it, you might get the top of your head wet in a rain storm.


    SD


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 2/22/2005 02:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home