Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My shoes have come!!

Woohoo! My shoes arrived yesterday...I'm so excited. It was a little nerve racking ordering them online but they are perfect ...living up to supernova status!



Had a great four miler yesterday, last run for the week, Lady J, Queen bee and I decided to walk Friday morning as a treat for all the stress we are going through on Saturday.

I'm struggling with Wordpress this morning, hoping to move my blog there by next week, but I'm not the tech geek that I want to be, so it is a struggle.

Now I'm off to check me some blogs, and the put on my new shoes and go get firewood...because it is brrrrrrr here.

2 comment(s):

  • Beautiful shoes... Now i need to go find myself some new ones as well and take off running before sat... hmmm

    By Blogger Ren, at 2/24/2005 09:35:00 AM  

  • I've had great luck ordering from Road Runner Sports (too lazy to put in a hyperlink at the moment). As long as I stay within Brooks everything works out nice. I used to wear Adidas, but their shoes get more blah every year.

    There is nothing like gnu shoes to make you want to run like a Gump.

    45ยบ is balmy, not brrr!


    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/24/2005 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home