Sunday, February 27, 2005

A New Look

Well, what do you think? Sister Ren made a new masthead for me, isn't it swell? Now if I could just get my Wordpress account working.

I've had lots of advice from blog friends, but my learning curve is not high on this project, and I haven't had the time to really devote to the new process. But anyday now....KAPOW! Holy Wordpress Batman I'll have figured it out.

Any. Day. Now.

2 comment(s):

  • Congratulations on the run! The new blog is lookin' good...

    By Blogger Kate, at 2/28/2005 04:20:00 AM  

  • Like the new look a lot (and only just now got the concept of "running stitch", I'm that slow!).

    Who are the Mad Quilters that the BOMs are for? And who's designing them? Just curious (as always) ...


    By Blogger Dorothee, at 3/02/2005 06:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home