Wednesday, March 09, 2005

DON'T PANIC. IT'S JUST THE SUN

Between the BEE U TI FUL* weather we are having, the homework I'm not doing and this guy..



I'm falling behind in my crafting. I'm busy visiting other quilters to keep motivated, and remember....have I mentioned I have no sewing room? Add that to our to do list. Only one more week of class (all weekend, but you know) and then I'm free...for a week. And then...another year of classes *sigh*.

So back to the work but for now if you haven't read this post on Dooce yet...Do it.

And check out the new Harry Potter Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince cover at Zoot's.

*I'm not really trying to make you jealous (well maybe a little) if you are still having crappy weather, it is just that here in the Pacific NW we have to Carpe Diem when we are having such scrumptious weather, because usually it RAINS ALL THE TIME HERE! We just aren't used to it, and we're giddy.

I passed a billboard the other day that said. "DON'T PANIC! IT'S JUST THE SUN!"



1 comment(s):

  • The weather has been crazy. My version of the PNW and Washington is from the geographically larger portion, the eastside: Winter, colder than cold, windy, much snow and ice, Spring, things melt and plants bud, Summer a lot of sun, constantly, Fall, as usual. No rain involved. Anyhow. Party on, and oh: Oh, and I have no idea why I thought Brit was your sister. I think it
    had something to do with her linking to your blog on hers, maybe a
    nickname she called you, or the familiarity with which she responded
    to one of your comments? I just remember thinking, "Oh, I'll check
    out her brother's blog too..."


    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/09/2005 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home