Sunday, March 06, 2005

RTD can't keep me down!

Running stats for week

Monday-3.5miles
Wednesday 3.1 miles
Friday -4miles
Sunday 7miles

Week total:17.6

After a serious look at my fellow RBF posts I've realized that I need to get serious about training and keeping track. So here are my stats for the week.

I am following Higdon's plan, picked up from Marisa's blog, pretty much.. I switched the rest days and the long run days to fit my schedule but I'm getting the miles in.

Lady J and I started out to run 6miles this morning at my request, but after 3 miles I headed home, a victim to RTD. Ever since the baby was born I've suffered from Rubbing Thigh Disease. It may be the twenty pounds I haven't lost yet, ya think? Anyway, not such a problem in the winter when I run in tights but this morning was sunny and I broke out the shorts.

I did not however break out the vaseline. So I headed home after 3 miles, when I arrived home, the baby was asleep the husband was occupied and I felt great, so Jonah, the vaseline and I headed up the road for another four miles.

Now I read in Higdon's plan that you can stop and walk while completing the mileage, so I'm sure that a twenty minute car ride counts as stopping to walk. So I ran three miles than four miles twenty minutes later.

I feel good, other than the RTD. It's sure nice to be running long miles again.

1 comment(s):

  • BodyGlide is the shtuff. Me, being a tight-ass, get but cheek rubbage from time to time, especially when running more than a 12 or so. A little of that goodness on the inside of each cheek is awesome. Clean, in a stick, and smells pretty good too.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/07/2005 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home