Thursday, March 03, 2005

Peevish

Okay, so the Wordpress thing is not going well. Banging my head against the computer each night after Mr. Moo goes to bed does not seem to be working. I've spent the last couple of free minutes strung together (hysterical mama laughter) trying to figure out php and how to change the CSS on the template.....how to actually write on the template and get the changes to stay.

But whatever, I'm no techno geek. However TONIGHT..... I tried to log in to my account from another outside to see why you can't leave comments, because I was starting to despair that WordPress was exactly like Blogger in that you had to have an account on that system to leave a comment.

This mystery is yet unsolved for me, because I CAN'T ACCESS MY WORDPRESS ACCOUNT ANY LONGER. Oh yes the happy. happy. joy. joy. of it all. I'm ticked, it refused my password, and I may be no geek but I think I can remember my password.

So whatever I tried to change my password went through all the what is your dogs father's maiden name questions, was a sent a new password. That didn't work.

THATS RIGHT THEY SENT ME A PASSWORD THAT DIDN'T WORK.

I thought it must be me, I screwed it up. So I did it again.

ANOTHER PASSWORD THAT DIDN'T WORK.

I am in blogging Hell. "Hi, how are you, here's your handbasket."

Hell.

1 comment(s):

  • Wow, I am sorry for all of your trouble. But a little glad that you are doing it first! That way, when I grow up and get too big for Blogger you can help me! Yeah!

    By Blogger Kasmira, at 3/04/2005 07:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home