Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Happy Birthday to Uncle Pat

It is sooo beautiful today in the Pacific Northwest. I'm taking a break out here on my front porch, in short sleeves, enjoying the scenary.

The Man made the most of the weather this weekend when he was home, tilling up the garden, and planning for the harvest.

Monday I spent the day visiting with my sister, who is here from Philadelphia, and studying for an exam. I put 3.5 miles in on the run calender, and managed to talk Lady J and Queen Bee into splitting an 8 miler with me Thursday. They will each run four miles with me, to help keep me motivated. I have some kick butt running partner for sure!

Today is a strength and stretch day, so its 8 minute abs, and stretches for me.

I find myself doing less and less quilting as the weather gets warmer and warmer, if I could just get something on the frame, I could quilt in the sunshine, while Mr. Moo crawls around eating dirt!

And finally happy belated birthday to my kid brother, who turned 24 yesterday...dang, that is old, especially when you are the baby.

1 comment(s):

  • Good for you! I remember back in the glory days I once ran 3 miles, came back to the locker room and ran into 2 friends who talked me into going out for another 4 miles... just for fun. Now I would be hard pressed to run after the ice cream truck ;) enjoy that gorgeous NW spring! It snowed here yesterday...

    By Blogger Kate, at 3/09/2005 04:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home