Thursday, March 24, 2005

Because.....Hey! I'm hot.

So my Mail carrier just honked at me. Not in that "hey sexxxxxyy laaaady way either. (which would have been totally inappropriate, but I would have understood..because Hey, I'm hot.)

But rather in that, I'm fat, and lazy and you have more than two (it's actually 23) steps in front of your house and if you want your package you better come down and get it, way.

What happen to the hot, mail carriers that walk around town and are in shape and have a waist? Those guys can go ahead and honk at me....cuz you know. I'm hot.

Raise your hand if you think my mail carrier may suck. Just a little.

And yes, I went down (and back up) the 23 steps to retrieve Mr. Moo's Easter gift from Uncle Frito. Because a Moo Mom had got to do, for her little Moo.

p.s. I am not a cow. I'm hot!

5 comment(s):

  • hand is raised. perhaps we should smite him...or is that smote? At any rate, the man must PAY! ;)

    By Blogger Mark, at 3/24/2005 01:36:00 PM  

  • I used to get honked at when I biked in NY. But usually it was followed by explitives and accusations of being gay for wearing bright color lycra cycling kit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2005 08:55:00 PM  

  • perhaps I failed to mention the key info which is this. I was INSIDE MY HOUSE! WHEN HE HONKED. THREE TIMES. INSIDE.

    *SHEESH*


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2005 09:55:00 PM  

  • Yeah, your male guy sucks. What would he have done if you weren't home? Left the packages on the 2nd step?

    By Blogger Kasmira, at 3/25/2005 05:06:00 AM  

  • I'm just amazed that the guy didn't walk over to the front door that doesn't require one to ascend. When we lived at William's, in town, we had this hippy looking mail (and I mean male) guy that was pretty damn good looking. We bragged. No we have so scarry guy that Pi wants to rend and tear.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/25/2005 08:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home