Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dog Gone

So why am I not in Seattle? Because last night in our flurry to pack we suddenly remembered the three dogs, four cats, multiple dustbunnies, and various fish that we are responsible for. Uh, yeah. We can’t both leave for four days without someone to feed the animals. (DOH!)

So I’m still home, which is fine, because frankly last night all I wanted to do was cry and watch movies in bed. Which worked out because that was all Mr. Moo wanted to do to. We were both in bed by 8pm and were probably asleep soon after. I woke up around 7am to a baby serenade, *warble warble warble*. And believe it or not I feel 80% cured! And by the screaming and the clear colored snot (green snot bad/clear snot better) that is now leaking from the baby’s nose he feels better too.

And, Look what I finished yesterday! The top of the Polarbear quilt, and with only two weeks to quilt it. It could totally happen. Really.

I struggled deciding whether or not to put another border on this quilt. I’m not super happy with how it turned out but I am super happy that it is done. The interesting thing about project I think is that sometimes you have it in your mind how they are going to look and they just don’t turn out that way. This is one of those, but I’m happy because today while Mr. Moo is napping (please, Great Quilting Diety, let him take another three hour nap today) I will be quilting.

Although after that great gift box from Sunni yesterday I have a million ideas floating around in my head, including my Month of Softies entry, (hello end of the month again! How does that happen?)

Okay off to feed the Menagerie. Happy snot free, head clear day!

3 comment(s):

  • Ooh, I really like the polar bear design.

    By Blogger Dallas, at 3/24/2005 09:09:00 AM  

  • glad to hear that you're feeling better!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/24/2005 09:49:00 AM  

  • Glad to hear you're feeling better -- we're working on that over here. I absolutely love the polar bear quilt. I'm a bit of a freak about bears, especially polar bears and I think I may have to get my applique on one of these days.

    By Blogger Brynne, at 3/24/2005 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home