Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sore Throat Update

Well, Mr. Moo is down for the count, and the sore throat I woke up with, is now a big ball of cotton in the back of my throat. Which leads me to believe that I wasn't fakin this morning when I bagged my run. Lady J suggested Chicken Noodle soup and much to my belly aching delight I found some of the The Man's frozen chicken noodle in the fridge. I LOVE THE MAN, AND HIS CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP.

Now to relax in front of the woodstove, with soup and watch Gosford Park. I've watched it twice, only halfway through. Mr Moo's vocalizations make it difficult to hear. Somewhat. I'm off to find out who dunnit.

3 comment(s):

  • Yick on the sore throat, but lucky you that you have chicken noodle soup and a movie at home. I love Gosford Park--and I watched it once with subtitles so I could get the language (since I had such a hard time understanding it). Hope you are feeling better quick!

    By Blogger vj, at 3/22/2005 09:04:00 PM  

  • Hey You,

    Did you know there is a bunch more chicken soup in the freezer in the basement?


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 3/23/2005 09:26:00 AM  

  • Someone swapped out your marsh(march?)mallows with cotton balls? How cruel....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/23/2005 09:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home