Monday, March 21, 2005

Upon Request...

Well not really, upon request, but it is fun to say that. Dorothee and I are having problems communicating but a few of our emails seem to be getting through. She asked if I had posted a picture of my Tee shirt quilt. So here it is.

The Not-so-amazing T-shirt quilt and the not so amazing Photoshop job to keep some secrets between friends. The secrets we can't keep of course are the pictures of Michael Jackson! and the many unicorn t-shirts. Keep in mind most of these t-shirts are from 1980's, looking at the date I'm amazed, I made this quilt in 1991, I've been quilting for over ten years. Wow!

One thing I've learned since making this quilt was the benefit of using starch. It makes using interestingfabrics much easier. Especially when you are a garage sale fabric shopper.

Woke up with a sore throat this morning and didn't make my morning run, but Mr. Moo was up at the crack of dawn anyway, so we partied the morning away. My throat is still sore...

Daddy had school last night, so Mr. Moo and I had popcorn for dinner. He loved it! Dancing and clapping while I popped the corn on the stove and they he snarfed the popped kernels right down. I didn't have the heart to tell him that Mama's popcorn wasn't nearly as good as Grandpa's. We he gets back we will have to study the fine art of Grandpa's perfectly buttered popcorn.

Yummmm.

3 comment(s):

  • Great quilt! Does it actually get used? I'm not sure mine ever would, but that's another story.

    And what's with the starch? Did you starch the tee shirts before "processing" them? I have never used starch in my life - an whole new subject to investigate!!!


    By Blogger Dorothee, at 3/23/2005 02:13:00 AM  

  • The Tommy picture is funny. It actually looks like he's eating popcorn, but then if you take the whole picture in it is quite obvious that he's eating souls.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/23/2005 09:27:00 AM  

  • Keith- seek professional help.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/23/2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home