Monday, March 21, 2005

And in the morning...I'm making WAFFLES!

Training log, week of: March 14-20
Monday - 4.5miles
Tuesday- 3.5 miles (with stroller)
Wednesday -strength and stretch (pilates video)
Thursday- 3.5 miles (with stroller)
Friday -rest
Saturday-stretch and strength
Sunday -3 ish

miles total=15ish

Today's five miler started out on the grumpy side, I was late getting to the meeting point because someone (who will remain nameless) refused to bend his knees during his diaper change, making said change almost impossible. He just kept looking at me, like " you've got to be kidding me! I'm not up yet!"

In the end we did make it to the lake, and parked behind the Queen's truck, we met up with her and her dog Max at the halfway point (we had run opposite directions) and were able to run the rest of the lake with her.

Tomorrow is a three mile run or cross training, I've been seriously thinking about getting out my bike and dusting it off, but I'm not brave enought to try it yet with Mr. Moo. It would add a little variation to my workouts, it is hard to find baby friendly workouts.

And then I had yummy froze waffles for breakfast, played with the dogs and put the baby down for a nap. Did I mention I like this routine, it works nicely for me.

My favorite thing about being a west coast blogger (thas riiight dawg) is that by the time I sign on, my blogging compadres have usually already blogged at least once. Which is nice. I'm always behind in comments but I like knowing there is something new waiting out there on the blogosphere for me.

4 comment(s):

  • And the nice thing about being an East Coast blogger is that you West Coasties have something new to read when I hit that afternoon slump.

    By Blogger Kasmira, at 3/21/2005 01:38:00 PM  

  • Got your email but my outlook ate it. So I can't reply. My post was in reference to your "history lesson" on the Mad Quilters. And I'm looking forward to the pic of the tee shirt quilt ;-)

    By Blogger Dorothee, at 3/22/2005 06:33:00 AM  

  • Cycling! Sounds potentially quite exciting.

    By Blogger vj, at 3/22/2005 09:17:00 AM  

  • Everytime I think of cycling I think of testicular and prostate cancer. But things such as these wouldn't hinder you now would they? I do love cycling though, especially in traffic. Zooming by and giving the pedal powered fanny to all those people stuck behind one another.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/23/2005 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home