Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Easter Bunny cometh!


I know it will come as a shock to many of you (not) but I haven't mailed my Easter Cards yet. *hangs head in shame* It's true. All those relatives who haven't gotten birthday gift thank yous yet, aren't getting Easter Cards on time either. Uh, yeah. Bad Mommy Award...I know, I know

But when we took Daddy his lunch today we stopped by the post office and look what the post office brought us from Sunni!

This box of delectable goodies and a cute basket and Yahoo a felt bunny! Hurray for felt bunnies! Doesn’t Sunni do marvelous work? Not pictured here is the coconut chocolate egg I inhaled (every cold needs some chocolate) moments after opening the box. Sunni also sent me some very crafty notecards, perfect for aforementioned thank you notes yet to be written! Good thinking, now I'm inspired to sit down and get some of those thank yous done!


And finally this little guy, who I didn’t notice as first (see in the original picture he is tucked on the left hand side there yeah, duh Brittany, I just reread this post...I mean the right hand side *rolls eyes at self*).

It’s a Giraffe! Thanks Sunni!







2 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home