Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hello, Hello, I don't know why you say goodbye.....

The thing about kids is, it’s not like you can turn them off. When they are up, they’re up. When they’re hungry, they’re hungry, you can’t put them on pause, to run to the bathroom, change the laundry, answer the phone, and check your blogs.

If your precious diaper butt, is not tired and won’t lay down, you hear the screaming all over the house. If he wakes in the middle of the night, for a bottle or a diaper change, you have to get up and take care of it. Once he goes back to sleep, you are often not sleepy anymore. You lay in bed thinking “hurry up, go back to sleep you only have a few hours till he wakes up again” or if you are me. “Okay if I fall asleep now, I have 45 minutes until the alarm goes off to meet my running group”

I missed my run this morning. Because when the alarm went off, I was beyond exhausted and I thought, if I could just sleep till 7am instead of 5am that would be 2 ½ hours of uninterrupted sleepage.

So now I’m faced with the dilemma, of do I run today? Probably. Do I drive into town to get gas, and pump up the running stroller tires, or do I wait until Grandpa comes home from work, hope that not only is he feeling better from the stomach flu, but that he either wants to watch the Buddy or walk the Buddy while I run five miles. Decisions, Decisions.

Hello is frustrating me today, and yesterday, and several days in the past month, because it won’t allow me to post pictures to my blog. I can’t wait till I graduate (in two years) so that I can devote my copious free time (hysterical, tired mommy laughter) to learning HTML and CSS so I don’t have to rely on the cookie cutter blog host.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home