Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sunday, running, Sunday

Well there is nothing like a Sunday Run, and today was nothing like a Sunday run. Weekend runs are the best because you aren’t racing the clock to get home and shower before work or the baby wakes up or dinner needs to be ready or darkness falls. It is a leisurely run, usually a high mileage day with lots of pep talking on many topics.

But, Lady J and I only managed 4 miles today, in the downpour with added wind gust running conditions. We had planned about a six mile run today but ended early after the second time we had to stop because my hat had blown off.

Home an showered, hours later, I’m still trying to warm up as I type in front of the woodstove. Brrr. Chilly.

The Heart and Sole Run is quickly approaching, and there seems to be problem with the active.com link so I have to go problems shoot that.

Quilting bee was a huge success! More to come later!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home