Friday, January 14, 2005

Snow Shmow

The weather report is predicting snow and icy rain for tonight and tomorrow and the Man has opted out of our pilgrimage across the mountains. Being a responsible parent Stinks! No Mad Quilters this weekend. *sniff*

Scott has promised to make it up to me though. I'm excited!!

2 comment(s):

  • Sunni the village idiot here! This is an email I just tried to send you (by replying to the email I got when you posted a comment on my blog):

    "Hee! I'd be happy to take anything off your hands if it'd help! ;) I clicked through to your house site and saw the funny closet door of the new room. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you guys are finished!
    (does this even work if I try to reply to the email I get when someone posts a comment?)"

    Now I know the answer is no.


    By Blogger two rabbits, at 1/14/2005 09:05:00 PM  

  • Oh, and I'm sorry about your canceled plans. That's a bummer. It has been so strange living in California and not seeing snow for the past 4 years (!!!) after spending the previous 22 on the East Coast.

    By Blogger two rabbits, at 1/14/2005 09:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home