Sunday, December 05, 2004

Yes, I'm up late; Yes, I have an infant

But look! Aha! Finally I’ve done something on time, and dare I say…..ahead of schedule?? Loobylu’s Month of Softies is just the sort of thing I dig.

Everyone has the same theme, November’s was Accessorized Elephants, and December’s is Holiday Hang-ups. I love it!

It’s just like a Block of the Month (BOM) everyone gets the same pattern but you do whatever you want fabric wise, quilt wise. Fun Fun Fun.

Here is my Holiday Hang up and it has a triple meaning...

Hangin' Posted by Hello


Meaning One: I have to make Gingerbread cookies for Christmas. It is a medical condition. (or maybe a sugar condition) A cookie hang up if you will.

Meaning Two: I’m so hung up on wool right now, it is just soooo slick. Fun to work with and easy to manage.

Meaning Three: I’m thinking of making a bunch of these guys to hang on my tree, because Mr. Moo can’t break them!

Happy Monday (late Sunday night)

3 comment(s):

  • MMMMMMM...gingerbread! I made some last year, but no one liked them because they were not very sweet. :( You'll have to send me some of yours!

    By Blogger Kasmira, at 12/06/2004 10:30:00 AM  

  • I think the key is in the frosting....I use the powdered sugar and water with lemon juice...yum yum yum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/06/2004 10:57:00 AM  

  • Take your average recipe, double the butter, then double the sugar and don't bake them until they get hard and dry.

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 12/06/2004 04:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home