Thursday, December 09, 2004

No News Today

Well, I’ve spent the day cataloguing some of my sister’s belongings so that when I make that trip to the post office, I can get it all done at once. Most of my relatives live on the East Coast and so each year I shop for light gifts to mail back East and then try to get to the post office in time for those gift to get there roughly by New Years.

Goals are important!

So on this bleak and rainy day in the Pacific Northwest I have been unpacking and packing boxes, no time for blogging (sigh) but plenty of time to start panicking about finishing up those gifts and getting them in the mail.

I've also spent time screwing around with my webpage link, trying to figure out how to download pictures to it. It's not working.

I need more diet coke!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home