Monday, November 22, 2004

Somethin' fishy

cool case Posted by Hello



I love my quilting case. As you can see it is just a fishing tackle box that I bought at the local fishing and hunting outlet but I love it. I can divide and conquer all my quilting thread, keeping it safe from my machine thread. I have my fabric pens, and pencils safe and sound (not marking all over things they shouldn't) and my trusty tins.

Altoids, and breathmints of all shapes and sizes where I keep my pins of different sizes, my needles of different sizes, bells and whistles for ornamentation. My favorite pin cushion that I swear is stuffed with pine needles, it always smells soooooo good.

And the icing on the cake is that the top opens up and you can keep applique projects or even baby quilts inside. And it doesn't even smell like fish! BONUS.

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home