Monday, December 27, 2004

BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL

Along with the Cranberry Kir, she serves at holiday gatherings, my mother-in-law is a top notch shopper. This lovely piece of fabric was in my stocking. I LOVE IT.

Christmas fabric Posted by Hello


To give credit where credit is due, The Man gave me a gift certificate to the local quilt shop....how to charm me. (Yes I read Dooce too.....who doesn't?)

1 comment(s):

  • I walked into the local shop late at night (which in this locale means about 6:30) a few weeks before Christmas. The propietress was in the basement and came up when she heard the bell. She took one look at me standing at the counter and said, "I suppose you're here for a gift cert. How much will it be, then?"

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 12/27/2004 11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home